Upcoming CLA Speaker Events in London
World Travel Market London, November 6, 2019
Personalisation and Customised Travel: The Drivers of Asian Tourism
Get up to speed on the latest news and trends in the rapidly developing Chinese outbound tourism market and digital landscape, and what these mean for tourism brands and businesses who want to tap into the world’s leading source of outbound travelers.
The session includes a keynote from Chinese digital marketing agency Dragon Trail Interactive’s Managing Director – EMEA, Roy Graff, and a panel session with global tourism stakeholders to share their own observations, experiences, and advice for attracting and working with the Chinese market.
- Renee Hartmann, CEO, Chinese Luxury Advisors
- Roy Graff, Managing Director EMEA, Dragon Trail Interactive
- Sienna Parulis-Cook, Communications Manager, Dragon Trail Interactive
- Jon Jiang, CEO of Lulutrip
- Mateo Asensio, Head of Promotional Actions, Turisme de Barcelon
City | Nation | Global Place in London, November 7, 2019
CLA Co-Founders, Renee Hartmann, and Sage Brennan Discuss the China conundrum: how places can navigate the China relationship
- Understanding the current and future challenges and opportunities of working to attract Chinese tourism and investment
- Learn from some practical examples of how to manage this growth market as part of your place brand strategy